Gradle HTML User Guide doesn't Load Correctly in IE10 (Windows 7)

Hi there,

Just to let you know in case no-one has already reported it, but the Gradle HTML user guide doesn’t load properly in the recently released IE10 RTM (on Windows 7). The content appears briefly, and then I just get a blank screen (see image). Please could someone confirm and investigate?

Thanks

Thanks for the report.

Interestingly, the problem is the Google Custom Search widget. I’m working for a solution.

Hi there,

Don’t seem to be hitting the problem any more, so looks like you fixed it :slight_smile:

Thanks

Hi there,

I tried the same url again today (‘http://www.gradle.org/docs/current/userguide/tutorials’), and unfortunately it seems like the IE10 blank screen issue has returned (I’m using IE10 RTM on Windows 7)

The page source I see is as follows:

<script defer onreadystatechange='google.loader.domReady()' src=//:></script>

Please could this be investigated?

Thanks

Is it better now?

Problem still exists (IE9 here). Very occasionally the page is displayed correctly, maybe because the event that makes the page disappear is deferred. But most of the time, the page content disappears after being shown for a fraction of a second, leaving a blank window and never coming back. Console shows error “‘google’ is undefined” for line 1. Reloading the page or clearing all browser state (cache etc.) doesn’t help. Same problem for all other content reachable via the navigation bar (DSL reference, release notes, etc.). See GRADLE-2807 for further details.

@Peter: I disabled the search bar in IE 9 as well as 10. Let me know.

Works now. Thanks.