I’m delighted to announce Gogradle, a Gradle plugin providing full-featured build support for Golang, is now available.
- Perfect cross-platform, all tests passed on OS X/Linux/Windows
- Go binary version management, no need to preinstall Golang
- Project-scoped dependency management, no need to set GOPATH
- Complete dependency management, including transitive dependency/dependency lock/vendor/conflict resolution and so on
- Various external package management tool, e.g. lide/glock/godep/gom/gopm/govendor/gvt/gbvendor/trash
- Git with pure Java implementation, and more VCS implementation is under development
- Native DSL syntax as Gradle
To learn more details, please see here
Any issue and PR are always welcomed.