Trouble setting up ForgeGradle in IntelliJ

Hello, my name is Michael and I am trying to begin learning how to mod Java code in Minecraft. I’m also new to Gradle and am having trouble configuring Forge to IntelliJ, I am on step 5 of the Terminal-free IntelliJ IDEA configurationIntroduction - Forge Documentation” where after building Gradle in IntelliJ I am asked to setupDecompWorkspace. But when attempting to do this I am prompted with this build failure:
12:00:32 PM: Executing task ‘setupDecompWorkspace’…

Configure project :
New Dep: net.minecraftforge:forge:1.13.2-25.0.107_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    Task ‘setupDecompWorkspace’ not found in root project ‘MMM Folder’.

• Try:
    Run gradle tasks to get a list of available tasks. Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

• Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 5.0.
Use ‘–warning-mode all’ to show the individual deprecation warnings.
See Command-Line Interface - Gradle User Manual

BUILD FAILED in 31s
Task ‘setupDecompWorkspace’ not found in root project ‘MMM Folder’.
12:01:03 PM: Task execution finished ‘setupDecompWorkspace’.

When trying to find a reason for this issue I found that it may be possible I am using an incorrect version of Gradle, whether mine is too current or outdated is beyond my knowledge; as well as how to update or downgrade? my built version of Gradle in IntelliJ.
Any and all assistance and conversation to help provide clarity and/or surpass this issue to help me begin coding using ForgeGradle in IntelliJ would be much appreciated. :slight_smile:
ALSO: The MMM Folder refers to the file holding my Gradle setup and the forge.jar file I downloaded. And apologies for incorrect computer jargon as I again, am not very familiar with this process.