Specifying a keystore for builds

Ok, so, I was just reminded that we run our own Certificate Authority servers in shall we say, spectacular fashion. So. I have to create a keystore and include it in our gradle distribution or Gradle will not be capable of connecting to pretty much anything in our network (including our artifactory server). All this is well and good, we only have a few thousand examples floating around. Now the problem

Expecting my developers to do this

./gradlew build -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=gradle.keystore -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=gradle.keystore javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=password javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=password

each and every time they want to run the stupid thing is completely impractical. Is there a way that i can put the keystore settings in the init.gradle thats imbedded into the custom distributions that we will be pushing down? Not sure how to add the parameter to the JVM after the JVM started, hopefully Gradle has a trick.

The second part of the question that is yet to be determined is how exactly the gradle wrapper will find artifactory to download the distribution, but thats a problem for tomorrow at this point.

I modified my plugin to do the system.setproperty and that seems to be working. If anyone can come up with a sexier way to do it, it would be appreciated.

Now, is there a way to specify a keystore in the wrapper?