Magic in cache.bin file under .gradle folder? Failed in running unit test after delete .gradle folder

Is there any way to print out java classload detail info when using gradle clean build command?

I use gradle since milestone-1.3. Everything is good. Pass all unit test cases. However, after I remove .gradle folder, try to run gradle clean build again, I got the exception during running unit test case.

Caused by: com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.IllegalAnnotationsException: 1 counts of IllegalAnnotationExceptions
Two classes have the same XML type name "xxxxx". Use @XmlType.name and @XmlType.namespace to assign different names to them.

Is there magic in cache.bin file? I use gradle to generate eclipseclasspath, then in Eclipse IDE, run Junit test, all unit test case are good.

So I guess there might be related to java classload problem. I am not sure if the order of classload cause the problem or reload some class to cause the problem. Please give me suggestion how to debug this problem.

Many thanks in advance.

Is there any way to print out java classload detail info when using gradle clean build command?

Yeah, take a look at the scripts that kick off gradle. However I don’t think it is useful for your case because there a separate VM forked for tests.

1. Can you show the part of the build that configures the tests? 2. Is the problem reproducible all the time when you run gradle test? What if you run gradle clean test?

Thanks for reply. I have customised java build process, which causes the problem. Everything is fine now