java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError error in the Google Console Play

Hello !

I have a java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError error in the Google Console Play, with the following log :

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: 
  at com.falsinsoft.qtandroidtools.AndroidApkExpansionFiles.getString (Native Method)
  at com.google.android.vending.expansion.downloader.impl.DownloadNotification.onDownloadStateChanged (DownloadNotification.java:174)
  at com.google.android.vending.expansion.downloader.impl.DownloaderService.onHandleIntent (DownloaderService.java:1187)
  at com.google.android.vending.expansion.downloader.impl.CustomIntentService$ServiceHandler.handleMessage (CustomIntentService.java:100)
  at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage (Handler.java:112)
  at android.os.Looper.loop (Looper.java:216)
  at android.os.HandlerThread.run (HandlerThread.java:65)

This concerns very few users (1%). Sounds like the absence of the getString function in the package.

Is there a dependency problem?

In the build.gradle file, I use :

dependencies {
	implementation fileTree(dir: 'libs', include: ['*.jar', '*.aar'])
        def appcompat_version = "1.2.0"
            implementation "androidx.core:core:1.3.2"
            implementation "androidx.core:core-ktx:1.3.2"
            implementation "androidx.appcompat:appcompat:$appcompat_version"
            // For loading and tinting drawables on older versions of the platform
            implementation "androidx.appcompat:appcompat-resources:$appcompat_version"
            implementation "androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0"
            // To use the Java-compatible @Experimental API annotation
            implementation "androidx.annotation:annotation-experimental:1.0.0"
            implementation "androidx.localbroadcastmanager:localbroadcastmanager:1.0.0"
            //implementation 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-auth:16.+'
}

I don’t understand anything about java and gradle. So, maybe I just do anything…

Thanx for your help !