Issue with Buildship (daemon)

I am running a build successfully from the command line - however when I introduce the daemon to the mix, it fails locating the files.

I am attempting to use the plug in from here: https://github.com/FibreFoX/javafx-gradle-plugin

This plug in works great, however when I use the daemon, I get errors attempting to copy the files with errors like this:

Couldn’t copy dependency com.fasterxml.jackson.core:jackson-core:2.6.0
java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: C:\Users\user.m2\repository\com\fasterxml\jackson\core\jackson-core\2.6.0\jackson-core-2.6.0.jar -> build\jfx\app\lib\jackson-core-2.6.0.jar

If I run this without the daemon, everything works just fine. I am new to gradle and really not sure what else to look at. Any thoughts?

Could running from the daemon cause issues with pathing? The error NoSuchFileException can also be thrown from nio when the directory doesn’t exist. Since the path is relative for the destination that would be my only guess, since the fully qualified file exists and can be accessed? It’s dying on this line in the task: Files.copy(artifactPath, libDir.toPath().resolve(artifactFileName), StandardCopyOption.REPLACE_EXISTING);