I have the following set up:
- spring boot app
- java classes that are packaged into a jar
- android project
- app module of the android project
I am trying to set up gradle build so that i get runnable spring boot jar application, java jar library that is installed in the local maven repo and an apk file for the android.
- To get an apk file I need to run assembleDebug task
- To publish java ibrary I need to run publish task
- To get spring executable I need to run compileJave task
Question is what task to run on the top level root gradel.build file to get different tasks accomplished?