Gradle SVN trouble

I like to use SVN while working on projects so I can share them with friends and code on them on any computer I’m at. Recently decided to try out the new libgdx with gradle. After I create the project and import into eclipse I push all the project files to svn, then on my other computer I go and check all the project files out. Here is where I am having trouble, when I download the project to another machine I get build errors and gradle build errors like the following:

CODE: SELECT ALL FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• Where: Build file ‘C:\Users\Adam\workspace\luna\java\FinalDragonFantasyWarrior-android\build.gradle’ line: 2

• What went wrong: A problem occurred evaluating root project ‘FinalDragonFantasyWarrior-android’. > Could not find method android() for arguments [build_1hu7p43mmvi4ra9sksvfcp2u9i$_run_closure1@464d11cd] on root project ‘FinalDragonFantasyWarrior-android’.

• Try: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

BUILD FAILED

• Where: Build file ‘C:\Users\Adam\workspace\luna\java\FinalDragonFantasyWarrior-desktop\build.gradle’ line: 30

• What went wrong: A problem occurred evaluating root project ‘FinalDragonFantasyWarrior-desktop’. > Could not find method eclipse() for arguments [build_461ah922ec98vunsgvvhlhcs8k$_run_closure3@48eded98] on root project ‘FinalDragonFantasyWarrior-desktop’.

• Try: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

BUILD FAILED

• Where: Build file ‘C:\Users\Adam\workspace\luna\java\FinalDragonFantasyWarrior-core\build.gradle’ line: 9

• What went wrong: A problem occurred evaluating root project ‘FinalDragonFantasyWarrior-core’. > Could not find property ‘eclipse’ on root project ‘FinalDragonFantasyWarrior-core’.

BUILD FAILED

I have also experienced this if I move the project from one folder to another. I am at a loss on what is going on as I am not too familiar with gradle and am just trying to learn libgdx. Any help or direction would be appreciated, I’ve searched for a few days now and haven’t found anything. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Sounds like something specific to libgdx or that particular project/build, which is why I recommend to ask there.

I did ask there as well, but no one has responded so I was hoping to get some more insight into what could happen with gradle if you just move the project files or upload to SVN. I’ll keep checking and hope someone on that forum has an idea. Thanks!

Perhaps that particular build expects a certain setup in ‘~/.gradle/init.gradle’, which isn’t part of the SVN working copy.

I’ll give that a shot and see what I can figure out, thanks for taking the time to look at my question.