Gradle isnt able to start daemon process and no not matt daemon

When I type in gradlew setupDecompWorkspace eclipse I get an error "FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    Unable to start the daemon process.
    This problem might be caused by incorrect configuration of the daemon.
    For example, an unrecognized jvm option is used.
    Please refer to the user guide chapter on the daemon at https://docs.gradle.org/2.14/userguide/gradle_daemon.html
    Please read the following process output to find out more:

Error occurred during initialization of VM
Could not reserve enough space for 3145728KB object heap

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output." but when I make an environmental variable for the JDK I get a different error something about “Could not determine java version from 12.0.1” Gradle came as part of the Forge MDK or source code.
    I believe i need a older version of java if so what version do I need. I dont know my gradle version though. Any help is appreciated I didnt know if I should ask here or in the forge forums thanks in advance though.

Also i was gonna try JDK SE 8 but it says i need an oracle account and I need to give them my zipcode and stuff

You happen to be running something that uses Gradle, but this isn’t a Gradle problem. This is a problem starting the Java VM. That’s over 3GB of memory, which you might not have available.

In general, it’s almost always more suitable to ask the community that is familiar with the project you’re working with rather than the community behind one of its dependencies. Those maintaining the Gradle scripts for the project might have good questions for here though.

Ahh ok thanks i’ll go ask the forge community.