Failed when deploy artifactory with gradle 5.1.1

i have an artifactory but since i upgrade android studio to the latest with gradle 5.1.1 i cant seems to publish the library to artifactory, can you show me how? everything was fine before i upgrade
this is the result

02:26:14: Executing task 'artifactoryPublish'...

Executing tasks: [artifactoryPublish]

Configure project :app
WARNING: Configuration ‘compile’ is obsolete and has been replaced with ‘implementation’ and ‘api’.
It will be removed at the end of 2018. For more information see: Add build dependencies  |  Android Studio  |  Android Developers

Configure project :crashreport_utils
WARNING: Configuration ‘compile’ is obsolete and has been replaced with ‘implementation’ and ‘api’.
It will be removed at the end of 2018. For more information see: Add build dependencies  |  Android Studio  |  Android Developers

Configure project :env_utils

Configure project :gcmmodule2
WARNING: Configuration ‘androidTestCompile’ is obsolete and has been replaced with ‘androidTestImplementation’.
WARNING: Configuration ‘testCompile’ is obsolete and has been replaced with ‘testImplementation’.

Configure project :netowrk_module

Configure project :uimodule_utils

Task :uimodule_utils:artifactoryPublish
Task :artifactoryDeploy

BUILD SUCCESSFUL in 0s
2 actionable tasks: 2 executed
02:26:15: Task execution finished ‘artifactoryPublish’.

the result was ok, but it seems the library is not uploaded. please help

anyone please help me?