Execution failed for task ':flutter_inappwebview:compileDebugJavaWithJavac'

When I try to build my Android App I get this error warning:

Execution failed for task ‘:flutter_inappwebview:compileDebugJavaWithJavac’.

Then I run ./gradlew --warning-mode all

My results:

Configure project :app
The AbstractArchiveTask.destinationDir property has been deprecated. This is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 8.0. Please use the destinationDirectory property instead. See AbstractArchiveTask - Gradle DSL Version 7.4 for more details.
at FlutterPlugin$_addFlutterTasks_closure21$_closure47.doCall(/Users/markrusso/Dropbox/flutter/packages/flutter_tools/gradle/flutter.gradle:926)
(Run with --stacktrace to get the full stack trace of this deprecation warning.)
The AbstractArchiveTask.archiveName property has been deprecated. This is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 8.0. Please use the archiveFileName property instead. See AbstractArchiveTask - Gradle DSL Version 7.4 for more details.
at FlutterPlugin$_addFlutterTasks_closure21$_closure47.doCall(/Users/markrusso/Dropbox/flutter/packages/flutter_tools/gradle/flutter.gradle:927)
(Run with --stacktrace to get the full stack trace of this deprecation warning.)

Configure project :
The RepositoryHandler.jcenter() method has been deprecated. This is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 8.0. JFrog announced JCenter’s sunset in February 2021. Use mavenCentral() instead. Consult the upgrading guide for further information: Upgrading your build from Gradle 6.x to the latest
at build_2erk72x8mgrztfh9g2d82l4zr$_run_closure1$_closure2.doCall(/Users/markrusso/Dropbox/bngwtch/android/build.gradle:6)

Configure project :firebase_auth
WARNING: The option setting ‘android.enableR8=true’ is deprecated.
It will be removed in version 5.0 of the Android Gradle plugin.
You will no longer be able to disable R8

Task :help

Welcome to Gradle 7.4.

To run a build, run gradlew …

To see a list of available tasks, run gradlew tasks

To see more detail about a task, run gradlew help --task

To see a list of command-line options, run gradlew --help

For more detail on using Gradle, see Command-Line Interface

For troubleshooting, visit https://help.gradle.org

BUILD SUCCESSFUL in 1s
1 actionable task: 1 executed

I’m still not sure how to fix this problem so my app will build. Any help would be appreciated

Your output is not really helpful.
Besides that --warning-mode all is good to fix warnings and deprecations, they have nothing to do with a failing build.

Your second line shows that your build is failing when executing the task :flutter_inappwebview:compileDebugJavaWithJavac, but your second command that produces the output just executes the help task and not your failing task.

Just when the build failed, scroll up and check why the task is failing.

If you are using IntelliJ or Android Studio you might easily miss it due to this annoyance: https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-226613/Gradle-build-on-failed-build-IDE-auto-focuses-and-shows-incomplete-error-message-which-makes-it-hard-to-understand-why-build so you need to select a higher node in the tree to see the actual error details.