Eviction of data from Kafka key value state store

I am performing aggregation using kafkaStreams which actually keeps all my aggregated records into a keyValue state store against a specific key which i am generating to uniquely identify that aggregation.
I am not using any kafka window for this aggregation.
so essentially this method will keep of listening to input data and thus keep on aggregating.
Now based on the key, i need to apply different logic to search from the stateStore and move my data downstream.

Kafka’s KeyValueStateStore gives me 4 methods viz, all, prefixScan, range and get.
Of which based on the key i am generating, i find i can only use all and get.

1. if i use get, kafka will internally scan over the complete statestore and give me data for the specific key, so if i have a list of keys, it will iterate over complete statestore for the number of keys in the list.
  2. If I manage to create a regex for my search key, i can use all() and iterate over all data in statestore in a java logic and search for my regex and move downstream.
    but again it will be a manual iteration over the complete statestore.

P.S. at any point in time my statestore will contain at least a billion records.

Can someone please suggest the best (performance wise) possible way to retrieve data using a key search into kafka keyValue stateStore.
or any alternative to the approach is appreciated.

I do not understand how your post is even remotely related to Gradle.