Error running tests in milestone 6

I recently switched to milestone 6 and started getting this error when running tests in one of my modules:

Unable to notify listener with output event: org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.testing.DefaultTestOutputEvent@68f2a728. I couldn't find test with id: 15.108. This might be a bug, please report it.

I’m not even sure which test it’s failing on because that’s the only information I get, otherwise I’d post the test example.

This was not a problem in milestone 3 with the exact same tests and dependencies. I’m using Java JDK 1.6.0_29-b11 on a Linux Ubuntu machine. Any help would be greatly appreciated as it’s killing out CI machine, which has been updated to milestone 6. Thanks!

Most likely this isn’t a problem with a particular test but with Gradle’s testing infrastructure. It would be very valuable if you could provide a build that allows to reproduce the problem. What are your test settings? Do you run tests in parallel?

I’ll try and put together a test that causes this issue. But where do I find the test id’s that Gradle assigns to each test? When it says:

I couldn’t find test with id: 1.108

How do I find out which test it assigned as 1.108?

This is a bug, exported to jira. @Eric, If it’s failing consistently for you we would appreciate any information specific to your build / sample project. Thanks!