We have started working on the next major Buildship release. The highlight of this version will be a more integrated project synchronization. All problems are now presented with error markers. In addition, broken projects can be imported in the workspace too. With that, you don’t have to fix the build on the command line before importing the projects into Eclipse.
The latest snapshot release contains all of the new features. Please give it a try and tell us what do you think.
The 3.0 snapshots can be installed from the following update sites:
- Oxygen: http://download.eclipse.org/buildship/updates/e47/snapshots/3.x
- Neon: http://download.eclipse.org/buildship/updates/e46/snapshots/3.x
- Mars: http://download.eclipse.org/buildship/updates/e45/snapshots/3.x
- Luna: http://download.eclipse.org/buildship/updates/e44/snapshots/3.x
- Kepler: http://download.eclipse.org/buildship/updates/e43/snapshots/3.x
- Juno: http://download.eclipse.org/buildship/updates/e42/snapshots/3.x