About the Help/Discuss category

(René Groeschke) #1

This category should be used when seeking clarification on how something should be done. If something is not working as expected and you believe it to be in error, please open an issue on GitHub.

If you are asking how to do something, it’s a good idea to include why you want to do it. Including the why may lead to a new idea that is better and also often makes it easier to give the how.

Be sure to check the documentation before asking your question. If possible, indicate where you looked for the answer to your question so the documentation can be improved.

Also consider to share a Gradle Build Scan to provide detailed insights about your build. This allows a very easy collaboration with other forum users to optimize your build.

(dineshOPG) #3

Hi I am using the android studio and i have build issue when trying to generate the signed apk file.
I am using a library named htmlunit-2.15 and i getting this issue
Unexpected error while performing partial evaluation:
Class = [com/gargoylesoftware/htmlunit/activex/javascript/msxml/MSXMLScriptable]
Method = [makeScriptableFor(Lcom/gargoylesoftware/htmlunit/html/DomNode;)Lcom/gargoylesoftware/htmlunit/javascript/SimpleScriptable;]
Exception = [java.lang.IllegalArgumentException] (Can’t find common super class of [com/gargoylesoftware/htmlunit/activex/javascript/msxml/MSXMLScriptable] (with 2 known super classes) and [java/lang/Class] (with 2 known super classes))
Unexpected error while preverifying:
Class = [com/gargoylesoftware/htmlunit/activex/javascript/msxml/MSXMLScriptable]
Method = [makeScriptableFor(Lcom/gargoylesoftware/htmlunit/html/DomNode;)Lcom/gargoylesoftware/htmlunit/javascript/SimpleScriptable;]
Exception = [java.lang.IllegalArgumentException] (Can’t find common super class of [com/gargoylesoftware/htmlunit/activex/javascript/msxml/MSXMLScriptable] (with 2 known super classes) and [java/lang/Class] (with 2 known super classes))

Can anyone help me in fixing this issue.

(dineshOPG) #4

I indeed want to generate the signed apk file but not able to generate that one