Two of the same jars when using distZip


First of all I’m new to the community, so hello!

I wanted to add a comment to a thread previously discussed

I encountered this problem today. I wanted mention what caused my problem, as it may help others.

When using distZip I had ended up with two of the same jars in my zip. I tracked it down to a problem with my dependencies.

I had the following


With this I ended up with two copies of org.restlet.2.3.0 in the lib directory (of the zip file).

The problem was the slf4j dependency which was being sourced from a different group.

I changed it to


and all was good once again. It’s a very small typo with a incredibly irritating side-effect.