Task :app:generateDebugBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
Task :app:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
Task :app:generateDebugSources
Task :app:javaPreCompileDebug UP-TO-DATE
Task :app:mainApkListPersistenceDebug UP-TO-DATE
Task :app:generateDebugResValues UP-TO-DATE
Task :app:generateDebugResources UP-TO-DATE

Task :app:mergeDebugResources FAILED
C:\Users\Emilio\AndroidStudioProjects\BayAreasFinestAuto\app\src\main\res\drawable\Aboutus1.png: Error: ‘A’ is not a valid file-based resource name character: File-based resource names must contain only lowercase a-z, 0-9, or underscore
C:\Users\Emilio\AndroidStudioProjects\BayAreasFinestAuto\app\src\main\res\drawable-v24\Bay Area’s Finest 1.PNG: Error: ‘B’ is not a valid file-based resource name character: File-based resource names must contain only lowercase a-z, 0-9, or underscore

Task :app:buildInfoGeneratorDebug

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:app:mergeDebugResources’.

C:\Users\Emilio\AndroidStudioProjects\BayAreasFinestAuto\app\src\main\res\drawable\Aboutus1.png: Error: ‘A’ is not a valid file-based resource name character: File-based resource names must contain only lowercase a-z, 0-9, or underscore
C:\Users\Emilio\AndroidStudioProjects\BayAreasFinestAuto\app\src\main\res\drawable-v24\Bay Area’s Finest 1.PNG: Error: ‘B’ is not a valid file-based resource name character: File-based resource names must contain only lowercase a-z, 0-9, or underscore

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

• Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 1s
11 actionable tasks: 3 executed, 8 up-to-date

I need help team.
Thank you,