Set per-project preferences with gradle

Hi,

I would like to know if it’s possible to set some per-project preferences, in particular I’m interested to enable / disable some validators and/or exclude some folders from validation using eclipse plugin.Any help/suggestions?

Finally, does exist any plugin which handles with JSDT?

Thanks

This is usually done with the gradle.properties file included in each project root directory.

Do you are sayin that is possible to generate something like the following, that is the org.eclipse.wst.validation.prefs (under .settings folder)?

DELEGATES_PREFERENCE=delegateValidatorList
USER_BUILD_PREFERENCE=enabledBuildValidatorListcom.ibm.jee.sdo.jdbc.ui.validators.JDBCMediatorConnectionFileValidator;org.eclipse.wst.wsi.ui.internal.WSIMessageValidator;
USER_MANUAL_PREFERENCE=enabledManualValidatorListcom.ibm.jee.sdo.jdbc.ui.validators.JDBCMediatorConnectionFileValidator;org.eclipse.wst.wsi.ui.internal.WSIMessageValidator;
USER_PREFERENCE=overrideGlobalPreferencestruedisableAllValidationfalseversion1.2.501.v201311151800
eclipse.preferences.version=1
override=true
suspend=false
vals/com.ibm.etools.webtools.json.core.json/groups=0107include02111contentType136org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.core.jsonSourceT07fileext04jsonF0107exclude0104file116bower_componentsF02
vals/org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.web.core.JsBatchValidator/global=FF01
vals/org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.web.core.JsBatchValidator/groups=0107include01113projectNature134org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.core.jsNature0107include11007fileext04htmlF07fileext05xhtmlF07fileext03htmF07fileext04htplF07fileext03jspF07fileext03jsfF07fileext03jsvF07fileext04jtplF111contentType136org.eclipse.wst.html.core.htmlsourceT111contentType134org.eclipse.jst.jsp.core.jspsourceT0107exclude00
vf.version=3

I’m saying that in a multi-project build, you can specify Gradle project properties in the scope of each project, using their own gradle.properties file.
This is not what you want.
According to the documentation, the eclipse plugin cannot generate the org.eclipse.wst.validation.prefs yet
https://docs.gradle.org/current/userguide/eclipse_plugin.html