Problem with the android emulator, it gives me an error with java

It continually gives me problems when I try to emulate the application, I attached the terminal output:

Error: Main class worker.org.gradle.process.internal.worker.GradleWorkerMain not found or loaded
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: worker.org.gradle.process.internal.worker.GradleWorkerMain

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':app:compileDebugJavaWithJavac'.
> Failed to run Gradle Worker Daemon
    > Process 'Gradle Worker Daemon 2' finished with non-zero exit value 1

*Try:
> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.
> Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
> Run with --scan to get full insights.
> Get more help at https://help.gradle.org.

BUILD FAILED in 7m 2s
error Failed to install the app. Command failed with exit code 1: gradlew.bat app:installDebug -PreactNativeDevServerPort=8081
Error: Main class worker.org.gradle.process.internal.worker.GradleWorkerMain not found or loaded
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: worker.org.gradle.process.internal.worker.GradleWorkerMain FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong: Execution failed for task ':app:compileDebugJavaWithJavac'. > Failed to run Gradle Worker Daemon > Process 'Gradle Worker Daemon 2' finished with non-zero exit value 1 * Try: > Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. > Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. > Run with --scan to get full insights. > Get more help at https://help.gradle.org. BUILD FAILED in 7m 2s.
info Run CLI with --verbose flag for more details.

Can you share a build --scan?

That’s not a build --scan but a screenshot of what you already posted.
Sreenshots of text are always bad, they are unreadable, unsearchable, uncopyable, …

how do I do --scan[quote=“Vampire, post:4, topic:47493, full:true”]
That’s not a build --scan but a screenshot of what you already posted.
Sreenshots of text are always bad, they are unreadable, unsearchable, uncopyable, …
[/quote]

how do I do --scan

Just add --scan to your Gradle call?