Problem after upgrading to milestone-6

Hello everyone, I have a problem concerning the upgrade to milestone-6 via HomeBrew, I always get the error:

Mike$ gradle build

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong: Could not open cache directory /Users/Mike/.gradle/caches/1.0-milestone-6/scripts/build_sc2v3gvvva3mq0n8ok7dfcucj/ProjectScript/buildscript. Cause: java.io.IOException: No such file or directory

• Try: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

or

Could not open cache directory /Users/Mike/.gradle/caches/1.0-milestone-6/scripts/settings_7fkh4h10r55nid50l46ni9g6ov/SettingsScript/buildscript.

after I upgraded Gradle I also upgraded groovy und installed groovyserv in this order ( I unfortunately forgot to check if milestone-6 was working at this time ). ( This was an output while installing groovyserv:

==> Downloading https://github.com/downloads/kobo/groovyserv/groovyserv-0.9-src.zip ######################################################################## 100.0% ==> gradle clean executables ) Did this crash Gradle or did I forget to configure something?

I removed all gradle versions after this and installed it again. But still I get the same Errors, even “gradle clean” fails with the same error… I’m very sorry if this might be a stupid question, but I don’t recall configuring anything after I first installed Gradle via Homebrew

I appreciate any help! Thanks in advance

The Groovy and Groovyserv packages shouldn’t matter. Does the cache directory exist? Have you tried to delete it? Are file permissions OK?

Yes I had to delete the cache for some reason. Works just fine Thank you very much!