I’m in the process of creating a script for a C/C++ project and have some questions (could’t find the answers in the documentation) :
- How do I set precompiled headers?
- How do I set the “header search path” for a binary (-I in gcc, /I in Visual Studio). I found a way to include the library but its headers aren’t included: lib library: ‘myLibraryBuiltInGradle’, linkage: ‘static’
- Is there a way to generate filters for a **/.cpp source set? Having a source set with **/.cpp, generates a project with all the files in the same filter (virtual folder)
- Can I specify the target platform via command line overriding the current OS (for example, I would like to generate a VS project in OS X).
- How do I set a toolchain prefix? (For example arm-linux-gnueabihf instead of configuring each tool in the toolchain)
- Is there a way of generating Xcode projects?
- How do I set/get the output files (*.a, *.so, etc)?
- How do I set/get the build directory?
I really want to use Gradle and skip CMake!
Thanks for your time!