Is it possible to configure build.gradle to tell Gradle use "default" element in strings.xml to build?

Hi,
I’m using gradle tool to develop app, but meet a problem as below:

I get this error message:
Found item String/download_no_sdcard_dlg_title more than one time

in case I have two string entries in strings.xml that have the follwoing format:

<string name="download_no_sdcard_dlg_title" product="nosdcard">TEST1</string>
<string name="download_no_sdcard_dlg_title" product="default">TEST2</string>

I got this error message by using “gradle assembleRelease --debug” and failed in “:mergeReleaseResources” task.

The error message is:
java.io.IOException: Found item String/download_no_sdcard_dlg_title more than one time
at com.android.ide.common.res2.ValueResourceParser2.checkDuplicate(ValueResourceParser2.java:249)
at com.android.ide.common.res2.ValueResourceParser2.parseFile(ValueResourceParser2.java:103)
at com.android.ide.common.res2.ResourceSet.createResourceFile(ResourceSet.java:273)
at com.android.ide.common.res2.ResourceSet.parseFolder(ResourceSet.java:248)
at com.android.ide.common.res2.ResourceSet.readSourceFolder(ResourceSet.java:134)
at com.android.ide.common.res2.DataSet.loadFromFiles(DataSet.java:236)
at com.android.ide.common.res2.ResourceSet.loadFromFiles(ResourceSet.java:47)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

What I’m using gradle tool version is 2.8. to set build.gralde file to solve this will be appreciation.

BR//Alan

I’ve moved this topic to the more appropriate Help/Discuss forum. Please reserve the Bugs forum for deficiencies in the software as opposed to questions about how to do something.