Im having problems installing Gradle, Please help!

Hello! I have issues installing Gradle in any version. I tried to install version 7.5 and it didnt work and version 2.7 which also didnt work. Here is the error code.

C:\Users\selto\OneDrive\שולחן העבודה\other\bababoi mod>gradlew setupDecompWorkspace
Error: Could not find or load main class org.gradle.wrapper.GradleWrapperMain

Hello @Seltop

run it using gradlew.bat setupDecompWorkspace not gradlew

and are you sure that gradlew.bat file exist in this folder bababoi mod

installing gradle is about downloading the zip file and extract it and adding the gradle to the Path

check this on how to add it for windows
https://docs.gradle.org/current/userguide/installation.html#microsoft_windows_users_2

hope that help and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Hey justsomeone!
I made sure I had the gradlew.bat and I tried running the command. Sadly it did not change anything, same error code… D:

next to this gradlew.bat file is there folder called gradle and inside it another folder called wrapper and 2 files inside that last one called gradle-wrapper.jar and gradle-wrapper.properties

is that what you have there ?

Yes. I have them both

what the output of
gradlew.bat -v

same error again :confused: , any ideas?

use this link Gradle | Gradle distribution and wrapper JAR checksum reference
and checksum your jar file i mentioned earlier if it did not match any then most probably it corrupted jar

which you would need to delete all the gradle folder i mentioned earlier and the bat file and gradlew file

then run gradle -v if it work fine then run gradle init on bababoi mod folder

if did not work then make sure you set the envioment variable as mentioned in link of my first comment