I have migrated from gradle from 2.3.3 to gradle 3.0.1

I have migrated from gradle from 2.3.3 to gradle 3.0.1 in android studio.and after migration when i try to generate the signed apk file i am getting this error because of progaurd.

Unexpected error while performing partial evaluation:
  Class       = [com/gargoylesoftware/htmlunit/activex/javascript/msxml/MSXMLScriptable]
  Method      = [makeScriptableFor(Lcom/gargoylesoftware/htmlunit/html/DomNode;)Lcom/gargoylesoftware/htmlunit/javascript/SimpleScriptable;]
  Exception   = [java.lang.IllegalArgumentException] (Can't find common super class of [com/gargoylesoftware/htmlunit/activex/javascript/msxml/MSXMLScriptable] (with 2 known super classes) and [java/lang/Class] (with 2 known super classes))
Unexpected error while preverifying:
  Class       = [com/gargoylesoftware/htmlunit/activex/javascript/msxml/MSXMLScriptable]
  Method      = [makeScriptableFor(Lcom/gargoylesoftware/htmlunit/html/DomNode;)Lcom/gargoylesoftware/htmlunit/javascript/SimpleScriptable;]
  Exception   = [java.lang.IllegalArgumentException] (Can't find common super class of [com/gargoylesoftware/htmlunit/activex/javascript/msxml/MSXMLScriptable] (with 2 known super classes) and [java/lang/Class] (with 2 known super classes))

Warning: Exception while processing task java.io.IOException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can't find common super class of [com/gargoylesoftware/htmlunit/activex/javascript/msxml/MSXMLScriptable] (with 2 known super classes) and [java/lang/Class] (with 2 known super classes)
:app:transformClassesAndResourcesWithProguardForRelease FAILED