How to run JUnit with Gradle and JOGL 2.3.x native libraries?

I’m trying to use Gradle to build an application that uses JOGL (2.3.x). For JOGL2.3.x, there is several jar files needed which are ordered as following:

• java-class-files.jar (for instance: gluegen-rt-2.3.x.jar)
  • natives-libraries.jar (for instance: gluegen-rt-native-2.3.1-win-amd64.jar)

The JOGAMP web site indicates:
(http://jogamp.org/wiki/index.php/Downloading_and_installing_JOGL)

• Either the jar containing the java classes and the one containing the natives libraries have to be in the same folder.
  • Either we can extract the native libraries and add it to the library path.

Gradle downloads these jars files form artifactory, so each of them is located at a different cache folder. So when I’m trying to run the test task from Gradle, the native libraries are not found.

So, I finally tried to configure the env. variable java.library.path. by setting it with the path of where the native libraries are located. To do that I wrote the following code (which works):

tasks.withType(Test) {
dependsOn “:unzipNativeLibrariesContainedInJar

// set a system property for the test JVM(s)
        systemProperty "**java.library.path**", **ldLibrariesFolder**.absolutePath

}

The unzipNativeLibrariesContainedInJar unzip the JOGL native libraries (gluegen-rt.dll for instance) in the folder ldLibrariesFolder. Everything is copied in this folder and this folder is added in the java.library.path but I still have the problem: the the gluegen-rt.dll is not found. Indeed, the gluegen-rt.dll is searched in the subproject folder instead of the ldLibrariesFolder when I launch the test task from gradle.

Maybe I missed something and a support would be really appreciated.
Any Idea?