How can I depend on a subproject of a multiproject build?

Hey all,

I have the following situation: (Current Project) --depends on-> (Subproject of a Multiproject Thing)

The multiproject is structured like so:

KosaKore -> Kore-API -> Kore-Bukkit

I would like my current project to depend on one of those subprojects like this: SkyBlock --depends on–> Kore-Bukkit

The error I’m receiving is as follows:

11:17:02 PM: Executing external tasks 'clean build'...
  FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
  * Where:
Build file 'D:\Development\Java\Minecraft\KosaKore\Kore-Bukkit\build.gradle' line: 2
  * What went wrong:
A problem occurred evaluating project ':KosaKore:Kore-Bukkit'.
> Project with path ':Kore-API' could not be found in project ':KosaKore:Kore-Bukkit'.
  * Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
  BUILD FAILED
  Total time: 0.974 secs
Project with path ':Kore-API' could not be found in project ':KosaKore:Kore-Bukkit'.
11:17:03 PM: External tasks execution finished 'clean build'.

How would I configure my environment to allow me to build against the Kore-Bukkit subproject?

Here is my current buildscript configuration, in a series of pastes: KosaKore build.gradle KosaKore settings.gradle Kore-API build.gradle Kore-Bukkit build.gradle SkyBlock build.gradle SkyBlock settings.gradle

You’re trying to include a multi-project build in another multi-project build which is not supported. Project dependencies are only allowed within a single multi-project build. If you want to reuse a subproject between several multi-projects then you’ll need to use an external module dependency and publish your project to a repository, which could be a simple as using Maven local.

I understand. Thank you for your help, I appreciate it!