Gradle Version: 2.14
Operating System: Windows 10 x64
Is this a regression? Unknown
- Take a plugin with a resource in its jar file. Have code which pulls it out using the Class.getResource() API.
- Deploy this plugin as a snapshot to mavenlocal.
- Run a daemon-enabled build that uses the plugin, it’ll work just fine.
- Make a change to the plugin, and deploy to mavenlocal again.
- Run a daemon-enabled build again, and you’ll find that the resource is not there, with any of these errors:
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: JAR entry com/diffplug/gradle/pde/template.build.properties not found in C:\Users\ntwigg\.m2\repository\com\diffplug\gradle\goomph\3.0.0-SNAPSHOT\goomph-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar or Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid distance too far back
- Kill the daemon in
- Run the build again, now it’ll work