Gradle 3.4-rc-3 is now available for testing
This release candidate contains a few bug fixes reported against 3.4 RC2.
- #1347: Compile classpath snapshotting and annotation processor detection should handle irrelevant files
- #1351: Add “unresolvable configurations” to the breaking changes section of the release notes of 3.4
- #1358: Compile classpath snapshotting should be lenient with broken jars/class files
- #1359: Lenient compile classpath snapshotting
- #1371: Gradle 3.4-rc-1+ handling of transative dependencies is non-passiveive
Check the 3.4-rc-3 release notes for more information. If no regressions are reported, a final release will typically follow in the next week.
Switch your build to use Gradle 3.4-rc-3 quickly by updating your wrapper properties:
./gradlew wrapper --gradle-version=3.4-rc-3
Standalone downloads are available at https://gradle.org/release-candidate.