Gradle 2.10-rc-1 is now available for testing

The Gradle team is pleased to announce the availability of the first release candidate for Gradle 2.10.

This release delivers significant performance improvements for large Native software builds, together with a number of bug fixes and smaller improvements.

Major progress has been made on the Rule-based configuration and Software Model infrastructure. We are excited about the opportunities this work will bring, and the progress that has been made. With full support for dependency management, an improved DSL and better support for developing plugins, the Gradle 2.10 release brings this revolutionary way of building software closer to the mainstream.

In addition to these features, Gradle continues to improve with a variety of small improvements and bug fixes. Please check the release notes for more information.

Downloads and wrapper usage instructions are available at http://gradle.org/release-candidate. Please try Gradle 2.10-rc-1 with your projects and report any problems.

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

Everything fine with the usual three projects.
Except the stuff mentioned here but I didn’t expect it to be fixed since we couldn’t pinpoint the problem so far.

I have to say congratulation on this impressive release. The improvement for the native will be very useful. I see some very interesting improvement for the last couple release. Keep up the good work!

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.