Exit value 1 error

it keeps giving me this error:

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. 
* What went wrong: 
Execution failed for task ':runClient'. 
> Process 'command 'D:\MCreatorEAP20206b52319\jdk\bin\java.exe'' finished with non-zero exit value 1 
* Try: 
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights. 
* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org 
Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 5.0. 
Use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings. 
See https://docs.gradle.org/4.10.3/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings 
BUILD FAILED in 22s 
10 actionable tasks: 4 executed, 6 up-to-date 
BUILD FAILED

how can i fix it?

Hard to guess without you giving any information.
Is this your build?
If yes, what do you do?
What is runClient task?
If it is not your build, probably ask the maintainer of that build what you are supposed to do to make it work.

If runClient is a a JavaExec task which I suppose, well then as the error stated the Java process you started exited with exit code 1, so the build fails.
Then there is nothing wrong we could help here, except maybe tell you how to ignore the exit value so that the task is successful even if the called program is not.

Well I make mods for minecraft and I use mcreator and run client is mostly for to run minecraft and when that error occurs it doesn’t work and won’t open if you need more info msg replay to me

If there is no output that tells you what went wrong, maybe there are some logs that contain the information?
Or maybe you get more information when running with --info or with --debug?
At least you should get the command line executed and could execute it manually to see whether you get more information.
You can also use --debug-jvm to listen for a debugger and then attach the debugger to port 5005 to debug what is happening.

I need help fix it pls help me

Same as I wrote in the first comment here.
Hard to guess without you providing any information what your problem is.
And actually it is unlikely you have the same problem and should instead open a new thread with your problem instead of reviving a year old thread and without any actual information.