My project (illustrated as below) has some ‘broken’ symlinks as placeholders intentionally.
However, in this case, gradle returns an error that could not list proper files.
I seek some good solutions for the problem (if possible I would like to keep using ‘broken’ symlinks, because that is very clear where files are located.)
- subproject2_lib.jar -> …/…/subProject2/bin/subproject2_lib.jar
- (Empty: subproject2_lib.jar will be generated through task “makeJar”)
subProject2 has a project with source codes that make "subproject2_lib.jar"
subProject1 requires the library that is generated in subProject2, which should be in “libs”
I tried these steps but gradle returned an error with ‘Could not list contents of …’
- ‘project’ has a task “build”, which depends on “makeApp” and “makeJar”.
- “makeApp” must run after “makeJar”
- ‘subProject1’ has a task “makeApp”
- ‘subProject2’ has a task “makeJar”