Error using custom BOM

When I use a custom BOM the following error occurs
All the dependencies I defined are not found

:spring-redis-demo:redis-lua:test: Could not resolve project :dependencies.
Required by:
    project :spring-redis-demo:redis-lua
    project :spring-redis-demo:redis-lua > project :spring-redis-demo:redis-common
    project :spring-redis-demo:redis-lua > project :spring-redis-demo:redis-common > project :spring-common

Possible solution:
 - Declare repository providing the artifact, see the documentation at https://docs.gradle.org/current/userguide/declaring_repositories.html

According to the error prompt, I also added the relevant warehouse, but it has no effect
This is my dependencies project gradle declaration

plugins {
    id "java-platform"
}

dependencies {
    constraints {
        api("com.github.pagehelper:pagehelper-spring-boot-starter:${pagehelperVersion}")
        api("com.baomidou:mybatis-plus-boot-starter:${mpVersion}")
        api("org.springframework.security:spring-security-oauth2-authorization-server:${oauth2AuthorizationVersion}")
        api("com.google.guava:guava:${guavaVersion}")
        api("com.alibaba:easyexcel:${easyExcelVersion}")
        api("org.burningwave:core:${burningwaveVersion}")
        api("org.mybatis.spring.boot:mybatis-spring-boot-starter:${springMybatisVersion}")
        api("org.mybatis:mybatis:${mybatisVersion}")
        api("org.java-websocket:Java-WebSocket:${javaWebSocketVersion}")
        api("com.github.jsqlparser:jsqlparser:${jsqlparserVersion}")
        api("org.redisson:redisson-spring-boot-starter:${redissonVersion}")
        api("org.apache.zookeeper:zookeeper:${zookeeperVersion}")
        api("io.jsonwebtoken:jjwt-api:${jjwtapiVersion}")
        api("io.jsonwebtoken:jjwt-impl:${jjwtapiVersion}")
        api("io.jsonwebtoken:jjwt-jackson:${jjwtapiVersion}")
        api("org.apache.shardingsphere:shardingsphere-jdbc-core-spring-boot-starter:${shardingsphereVersion}")
        api("com.clickhouse:clickhouse-jdbc:${clickhouseJdbcVersion}")
        api("org.apache.pulsar:pulsar-client:${pulsarClientVersion}")
        api("com.google.code.findbugs:annotations:${googleFindbugsVersion}")
        api("org.mapstruct:mapstruct:${mapstructVersion}")
        api("org.mapstruct:mapstruct-processor:${mapstructVersion}")
        api("org.projectlombok:lombok-mapstruct-binding:${mapstructLombokVersion}")
    }
}

dependencies {
        implementation(platform(project(path: ":dependencies")))
    }

my gradle version is 7.4.2,JDK version is 17
I don’t understand where I am getting the error, I am following the gradle documentation to build
Please help me if you can

What is the output of the projects task?

It tells me that the ‘:dependencies’ cannot be resolved, the BOM I defined is this module

You should still be able to run ./gradlew projects…unless something is triggering the dependency resolution during Gradle’s configuration phase.

To double check; are you certain that :dependencies is the correct project path? I was hoping the output of the projects task would help us verify that Gradle is evaluating the project structure they way you think it should be.

Could you temporarily comment out the dependencies causing issues so that we can figure out the project structure?

ok, thanks for your answer, I found where my problem was and fixed it successfully

What was the solution?

my setting.gradle is a custom file scan to get the project, instead of writing include(project) directly, I re-modified the name of the gradle build file, Because of the naming problem, the BOM buildFile cannot be recognized, resulting in the java-platform plugin not being recognized

Thanks for your answer, it brightens my eyes every time and thus solves the problem