Cordova/ Gradle Build exit code 1 error

Hi sorry if this problem has been discussed elsewhere and I missed it but I am currently working on putting together a simple Hello World application via netBeans as I am new to Cordova and any kind of mobile app devlopment. When I try to run the project to my emulator I get the following error. I have read previous posts on Google and could not find anything, I am behind a proxy server so think it maybe something to do with that possibly, or my environment set up, but I have run all the tests I could through Nodejs CLI and it appears to be picking up my Java JDK, and Andriod SDK fine. I’d appreciate any help or if there is a work around I could use.

Command finished with error code 1: cmd /s /c “C:\Users\2006188\AppDevelopment\HelloWord\platforms\android\cordova\run.bat --emulator”

C:\Users\2006188\AppDevelopment\HelloWord\platforms\android\cordova\node_modules\q\q.js:126
throw e;
^
Error code 1 for command: cmd with args: /s /c "C:\Users\2006188\AppDevelopment\HelloWord\platforms\android\gradlew cdvBuildDebug -b C:\Users\2006188\AppDevelopment\HelloWord\platforms\android\build.gradle -PcdvBuildArch=arm -Dorg.gradle.daemon=true"
Error: cmd: Command failed with exit code 1
at ChildProcess.whenDone (C:\Users\2006188\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\cordova\node_modules\cordova-lib\src\cordova\superspawn.js:139:23)
at emitTwo (events.js:87:13)
at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:172:7)
at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:818:16)
at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:211:5)
C:\Users\2006188\AppDevelopment\HelloWord\nbproject\build.xml:275: exec returned: 1
BUILD FAILED (total time: 16 minutes 8 seconds)