Can't find calls to add()

I recently upgraded to 1.6, and I understand that add() methods have been deprecated. I fixed the obvious ones I could find, yet I still get two warnings:

➜ ih git:(master) ✗ ./gradlew clean assemble The ConfigurationContainer.add() method has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 2.0. Please use the create() method instead. The TaskContainer.add() method has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 2.0. Please use the create() method instead.

I’d love to fix these, but I don’t know where to look:

➜ ih git:(master) grep add build.gradle ➜ ih git:(master) grep add */build.gradle web/build.gradle:javadoc.options.addStringOption “tagletpath”, configurations.tapestryDocTaglet.asPath web/build.gradle:javadoc.options.addStringOption “taglet”, “org.apache.tapestry5.javadoc.TapestryDocTaglet”

Is there another form or construct that does not include the word add that I should look for?

I’m happy to post my build.gradle files, but I have 12 of them. I seem to get the same warnings no matter what directory I build from.

Thanks Tony

See: Any way to get cause(s) of DSL deprecation messages?