Android studio error: Plugin [id: 'com.android.application', version: '8.2.0', apply: false] was not found in any of the following sources:

I installed Android Studio and created a new project. When it attempted to sync / build the project I got this error:

Plugin [id: 'com.android.application', version: '8.2.2', apply: false] was not found in any of the following sources:
* Exception is:
org.gradle.api.plugins.UnknownPluginException: Plugin [id: 'com.android.application', version: '8.2.2', apply: false] was not found in any of the following sources:

- Gradle Core Plugins (plugin is not in 'org.gradle' namespace)
- Plugin Repositories (could not resolve plugin artifact 'com.android.application:com.android.application.gradle.plugin:8.2.2')
  Searched in the following repositories:
    Google
    MavenRepo

This is my build.gradle file:

// Top-level build file where you can add configuration options common to all sub-projects/modules.
plugins {
    id("com.android.application") version "8.2.2" apply false
    id("com.android.library") version "8.2.2" apply false
    id("org.jetbrains.kotlin.android") version "1.9.0" apply false
}

I retried to run it many times and even repeated the installation process but the same error persists.

Your output shows that it searched in “Google” repository where it should be present.
Try with --refresh-dependencies just in case there was a temporary problem and Gradle just remembers it did not find it.
If it still does not work, try running with --info or --debug to maybe see what responses you get.

Do you may be have some proxy you must use to access the internet but did not have configured?
Or some firewall or anti-virus potentially intervening?

Ok so I tried by using the --info and --debug but nothing changed. Yeah I have an antivirus enabled. Should I disable it ? Actually using the --scan this error occured:

Plugin [id: 'com.gradle.enterprise', version: '3.15.1', artifact: 'com.gradle:gradle-enterprise-gradle-plugin:3.15.1'] was not found in any of the following sources:

--info and / or --debug additionally to --refresh-dependencies, so that it is actually requested and not remembered from cache.

Of course nothing changes with those, they just log more information and might show you by showing the response what the problem might be.

Ok so what should I do ? I literally just installed Android Studio

What I said. Execute with --refresh-dependencies and --info (or --debug) so see whether you can gather some information about why the files cannot be downloaded.