Node Tests and Gradle Enterprise

Hi,

My Gradle build is using the com.moowork.node plugin to run npm-based tasks for a front-end project in my multi-project build. It works great, and I’m really happy with how it works.

My org also uses Gradle Enterprise, and we leverage build scans, which are super cool. I noticed that there is a new Tests feature that allows me to drill down on, and graph failing Java tests, and this would be a super useful feature for my team to be able to use for front-end tests too!

I’ve configured jest to output a JUnit test report, but it’s not being picked up in Gradle Enterprise. Is there a way to make this work?

On this page (Analyzing unstable and slow tests using Develocity | Gradle) it mentions:

The dashboard visualizes test results across many builds for tests executed by Gradle’s built-in Test task and Maven’s SureFire plugin

Is Gradle Enterprise looking for tasks of type Test and using the XML output files produced by that task? If so, is there a way to configure a dummy Test task to use the JUnit xml produced by Jest?