Jetty runtime error

I am getting the following error while running my project on jetty

:jettyRun
failed org.gradle.api.plugins.jetty.internal.JettyPluginWebAppContext@b2bde5{/./WebContent/WEB-INF/jetty-env.xml,D:\gradleRou
\TSC_hca\Applications\HCA_J2EE\HCA\WebContent}: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/transaction/UserTransaction
failed ContextHandlerCollection@1ecb654: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/transaction/UserTransaction
failed HandlerCollection@14e5966: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/transaction/UserTransaction
Error starting handlers
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/transaction/UserTransaction
        at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2389)
        at java.lang.Class.getConstructors(Class.java:1459)
        at org.mortbay.xml.XmlConfiguration.newObj(XmlConfiguration.java:599)
        at org.mortbay.xml.XmlConfiguration.configure(XmlConfiguration.java:256)
        at org.mortbay.xml.XmlConfiguration.configure(XmlConfiguration.java:190)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.plus.webapp.EnvConfiguration.configureWebApp(EnvConfiguration.java:130)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:1269)

Although I have added the jar in the dependencies for both runtime and compiletime but still i am getting the same error.

I have added the jars in this way

dependencies {
       compile group:'javax.transaction', name: 'jta', version: '1.1'
        runtime group:'javax.transaction', name: 'jta', version: '1.1'
         }

Please correct me if its wrong

anyone reply please

just add the classpath property of jettyRun to include the corresponding jar… here in case you require the jta.jar