Issue with Gradle buildship repo

Hi,

My product is working properly till 2 days before but now it is giving some issue with gradle buildship repository that i am using.

When maven-tycho is building my product it is failing due to this issue. Copying issue below:-

[ERROR] An error occurred while transferring artifact canonical: osgi.bundle,com.google.guava,15.0.0.v201403281430 from repository http://download.eclipse.org/buildship/updates/e37/milestones/1.0/1.0.2.v20150831-1433-m:
[ERROR] Problems downloading artifact: osgi.bundle,com.google.guava,15.0.0.v201403281430.:
[ERROR] File has invalid content:/tmp/signatureFile3614751005444345197.jar:
[ERROR] Invalid content:com/google/common/collect/StandardTable$Column$EntrySetIterator.class
[ERROR] Invalid content:com/google/common/collect/DenseImmutableTable$Row.class
[ERROR] Invalid content:com/google/common/collect/StandardTable$Row$RowEntrySet.class
[ERROR] Invalid content:com/google/common/collect/StandardTable$Column$Values.class
[ERROR] Invalid content:com/google/common/collect/StandardTable$Column$EntrySetIterator$1.class
[ERROR] Invalid content:com/google/common/collect/ForwardingSortedMultiset$StandardElementSet.class
[ERROR] Invalid content:com/google/common/collect/TreeMultimap.class
[ERROR] Invalid content:com/google/common/collect/StandardTable$Row.class
[ERROR] Invalid content:com/google/common/collect/DenseImmutableTable.class
[ERROR] Invalid content:com/google/common/collect/DenseImmutableTable$ColumnMap.class
[ERROR] Invalid content:com/google/common/collect/TreeBasedTable$TreeRow.class
[ERROR] Invalid content:com/google/common/collect/StandardTable.class
[ERROR] Invalid content:com/google/common/collect/StandardTable$Column$EntrySet.class
[ERROR] Invalid content:com/google/common/collect/StandardTable$Column.class
[ERROR] Invalid content:com/google/common/io/Files$2.class
[ERROR] Invalid content:com/google/common/collect/StandardTable$Column$KeySet.class
[ERROR] Invalid content:com/google/common/collect/DenseImmutableTable$RowMap.class
[ERROR] Invalid content:com/google/common/collect/DenseImmutableTable$Column.class
[ERROR] Invalid content:com/google/common/collect/DescendingMultiset.class
[ERROR] Invalid content:com/google/common/collect/AbstractSortedMultiset.class
[ERROR] Invalid content:com/google/common/collect/StandardTable$Row$RowEntrySet$1.class
[ERROR] Invalid content:com/google/common/collect/Sets.class
[ERROR] Invalid content:com/google/common/collect/StandardTable$Row$RowEntrySet$1$1.class
[ERROR] Internal error: org.eclipse.tycho.repository.local.MirroringArtifactProvider$MirroringFailedException: Could not mirror artifact osgi.bundle,com.google.guava,15.0.0.v201403281430 into the local Maven repository.See log output for details. The file “com/google/common/collect/StandardTable$Column$EntrySetIterator.class” in the jar “/tmp/signatureFile3614751005444345197.jar” has been tampered! -> [Help 1]

Thanks,
Kiran.

Hello Team,

Please help me regarding above mentioned one.

Thanks,
Kiran.

Hi! I was able to reproduce the problem, and will try to fix it very soon: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=470466

I regenerated the Eclipse 3.6 and 3.7 release repositories, they should work fine now.
Please note that the provisioning platform might cache the bundles at the ~/.p2 folder and it should be deleted before retrying. Also, it might be better to disable the ‘contact all update sites’ option on the install new software dialog.