Execution failed for task ':Bcore:compileDebugAidl'

A failure occurred while executing com.android.build.gradle.tasks.AidlCompile$AidlCompileRunnable

com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException: Error while executing process /data/data/com.itsaky.androidide/files/home/android-sdk/build-tools/33.0.0/aidl with arguments {-p/data/data/com.itsaky.androidide/files/home/android-sdk/platforms/android-32/framework.aidl -o/storage/emulated/0/AndroidIDEProjects/AkatskiContainer/Bcore/build/generated/aidl_source_output_dir/debug/out -I/storage/emulated/0/AndroidIDEProjects/AkatskiContainer/Bcore/src/main/aidl -I/storage/emulated/0/AndroidIDEProjects/AkatskiContainer/Bcore/src/debug/aidl -I/data/data/com.itsaky.androidide/files/home/.gradle/caches/transforms-3/2b1e4b408ad55cc9a8bd0dec9e0be7a1/transformed/core-1.3.1/aidl -I/data/data/com.itsaky.androidide/files/home/.gradle/caches/transforms-3/2b908490c8b04952320ff3030e75c6ea/transformed/versionedparcelable-1.1.0/aidl -I/storage/emulated/0/AndroidIDEProjects/AkatskiContainer/Bcore/black-fake/build/intermediates/aidl_parcelable/debug/out -I/storage/emulated/0/AndroidIDEProjects/AkatskiContainer/Bcore/black-hook/build/intermediates/aidl_parcelable/debug/out -I/storage/emulated/0/AndroidIDEProjects/AkatskiContainer/android-mirror/build/intermediates/aidl_parcelable/debug/out -I/storage/emulated/0/AndroidIDEProjects/AkatskiContainer/Bcore/pine-core/build/intermediates/aidl_parcelable/debug/out -I/storage/emulated/0/AndroidIDEProjects/AkatskiContainer/Bcore/pine-xposed/build/intermediates/aidl_parcelable/debug/out -I/storage/emulated/0/AndroidIDEProjects/AkatskiContainer/Bcore/pine-xposed-res/build/intermediates/aidl_parcelable/debug/out -d/data/data/com.itsaky.androidide/files/usr/tmp/aidl18092447008210673790.d /storage/emulated/0/AndroidIDEProjects/AkatskiContainer/Bcore/src/main/aidl/top/niunaijun/blackbox/entity/location/BLocationConfig.aidl}

You just copied the line that says what was executed and failed.
Usually if you scroll up or down, there should be more information what actually did not work.
And it is most probably not a Gradle issue.