Buildship 2.0.1 breaks build with exported classpath entries

Yes because that path was absolute in my old .classpath file (but is interpreted from the workspace root).

It is no problem to use an absolute file system path. But when I do that PDE somehow does not treat the packages found in the JAR as internal to the plugin and thus shows error markers for packages exportet.

Can you please create a small example repository that shows this problem? That would make it easier for me to find a fix.

Yes I will try. But that may take some time. Maybe it would be an option to have a preference to allow user-added .classpath entries? On the other hand it would be nice if everything could be configured from the Gradle buildscript.

I’m not comfortable with adding features/options without a clear use case. If we can solve this issue with what’s possible in Gradle, then we should go for that. Then we could automate that in a little plugin, which would make it easier for everyone instead of having to do things manually.

I’m fine with that…

Thanks for bearing with me, looking forward to the sample so we can fix this :slight_smile: